About us and our manufacturing facility
AAA Engine has been serving the Los Angeles area with premium remanufactured engines for the last thirty years. We provide shops and customers with the highest quality products at bargain prices and are proud to say that we remanufacture these engines here in the U.S. at our own 15,000 square foot facility. All of the machining, assembly, and shipping is performed at our Los Angeles location, allowing us to generate a very stringent level of quality control. All of our machines are brand new, top of-the-line Sunnen-brand equipment, ensuring the greatest job at the greatest price!
Call 888-467-0123 for a free quote today!
Our warehouse holds hundreds of engines, ready to ship and install at any time. Our vast inventory allows us to help our customers get on the road quickly. If the engine you are requesting is not stocked on our shelf, we are able to rebuild yours within 2-3 days of receiving your old engine.
New OEM parts installed
As a licensed manufacturer our shop is required to provide you with a zero-mile engine, but we also guarantee that the parts used are OEM certified. Our expert machinists bring the engine back to factory spec—your car will feel like new again. We provide each engine with brand new, top-of-the-line pistons, piston rings, rod bearings, main bearings, wrist pin bushings, thrust bearings, rear main seal, frost plugs, oil pump, timing kit.
We test our engines
Before any engine leaves our facility, we make sure to check and test the engines to confirm that the product you receive will work effectively. We run a compression test on the engine, as well as a leak-down test and pressure check. These tests ensure that the engine turns over fine, is torqued down properly, and that there are no air gaps that might allow the engine to fail later on.
If you do experience any issues while installing the engines please give us a call and we will attempt to solve the issue remotely, or we’ll repair the engine under warranty for free at our facility. Please refer to the warranty or ask our sales representatives if you have any questions.
Core return policy
After your core arrives at our facility we inspect it to check the rebuildability of the block, crank, rods, and cylinder heads. After inspection we issue you a core refund check sent by mail. For questions regarding the rebuildability of your core please ask our helpful staff.
• Shipping is freight* within the continental United States. Please call sales for a freight quote.
• Delivery is not included in the price of your engine.
• We collect a residential delivery surcharge of $55 for customers who require a liftgate or when the destination cannot accommodate a freight truck.
• We collect a small fuel surcharge for some eastern destinations
• We collect a surcharge for “inside delivery” for customers who need the engine delivered within their facility.
• Shipping usually takes 2-6 business days depending on your location.
• Every customer is provided with a tracking number and link to track your order once the engine is dispatched from our facility.
* Please call for custom shipping quote to AK, HI and for remote/rural delivery in the lower 48 states.